Friday, March 24, 2017

Blogging Again

2016 is the year that I gradually let go of my garden blogs. 2017 started out with almost zero blogging. I had cataract surgery. I am beginning to see again, even without the new glasses to come.



My latest craze is fashion blogs, so I determined to resurrect a blog I started some years back. I deleted some of the more pedestrian posts and those whose photographs had disappeared into the ether.

Months of searching brought me some new imaginary friends who are more nearly my height, a little thinner and mostly younger. I am determined to be as fashion conscious. The only fashion blogger that I found who is older than I is a former Playboy Bunny whose heels are too high for me to imitate.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Any Spam will be fried.